The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire

Okay ... So i just picked up a copy of The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence by Deepak Chopra and I gotta tell ya ... AWESOME! Ever since I began consciously creating my reality I was constantly experiencing these strange coincidences. I didn't really understand what it was all about. I had pretty much just chalked it up to a great mystery that would never be solved, but Deepak has some great insight on these coincidences and synchronicities.

It all started a couple of years ago. I began visualizing the things that I wanted to manifest in my life. I also began doing a lot of meditation and self hypnosis in order to completely reprogram my mind for success and abundance. It all started to work but I noticed that some things were harder to manifest than others. After some frustration I would pose my question to the universe ... "Why am I not manifesting this ..." and it was usually soon after that that I would experience some sort of coincidence or synchronicity. I didn't really know what it meant though. I would see a particular word or phrase or number over and over again. Or I would meet somebody that reminded me of someone from my past. Either way, Deepak has really helped solve this mystery for me.

I definitely recommend it. 5 stars all the way.




Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment