Law of Attraction - Why Am I Not Having Any Luck?

When it comes to the law of attraction and our power to use this law, practice makes perfect. Just like anything else you need to practice in order to get the results that you desire. I remember when I was learning how to play the drums I was having a really difficult time learning how to get all four of my limbs to do something different ... at the same time! Now I'm not a professional drummer or anything but I ended up learning how to play drums and the secret was this ... slow everything waaaaayyyyy down! Take it slow and start small! My initial attempts to play some of the rock songs that I enjoy were incredibly futile because I hadn't yet had enough practice! Instead, what I did was I started to practice simple beats very sloowwwwllyyy. Once I got more comfortable I was able to start trying out new things and before I knew it I was jamming out like a true champ!

The law of attraction is the same way. Start out by trying to attract something small every day. Then try something a little bit bigger, and then a little bit bigger and before you know it you will have attracted everything that you desire using the law of attraction!

Morale of the Story: When it comes to the law of attraction - practice makes perfect, and start small.

No comments:

Post a Comment