Review of The Power by Rhonda Byrne

So I just got done reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne and I found it to be a great supplement to my law of attraction book collection. It is very short and succinct just like The Secret but full of great wisdom on using the law of attraction to manifest the life of your dreams. The Power is broken up into 12 chapters which discuss the different ways that you can harness the law of love and use it to co-create your life. One of  the nice things about this book as that each chapter ends with a section entitled "Points of Power" which summarize the most important aspects of the chapter. The law of love is essentially the law of attraction. You attract into your life the things that you focus your love energy on. One of the best lessons that I learned from this book is that I should focus on all the things that I love throughout the day. If something happens that I don't really love then I don't focus on it and bring energy to it by thinking about it and talking about it. Instead, I prefer to focus on the things in my life that I do love, even if those things are just the small conveniences that I get to enjoy in my life. What I've noticed since I started doing this is that more of the convenient things are beginning to show up in my experiences.

Another great technique that I came up with which was inspired by this book is what I like to refer to as the "Cancel, Cancel" technique. Here's what I do. If I'm on the wrong vibration and having negative thoughts I just simply command my subconscious mind to cancel the thought. I say in my head, or out loud if no one is around, "Cancel, Cancel ... What are some things that you love?" I then start to go through a list of things that I love about my life and I don't stop until I've gained control of my thoughts once again. Try this out for a week and see what happens.

Overall, The Power is a great book to have and review from time to time to ensure that you are using the law of attraction in the most effective way possible. And remember, next time you're having thoughts of doubt, or worry, just simply CANCEL, CANCEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment